[ImageJ-devel] Copy Plugin directly to Plugins folder.

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Wed Jul 3 14:38:58 CDT 2013

Hi Chris,

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013, Johannes Schindelin wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Jun 2013, Christopher Coulon wrote:
>
> > > Great, I see that you have a repo at:
> > > https://github.com/ad1054/Postcards
>
> Yep, I can see that repository, complete with a .gitignore and a
> README.md.

At long last, your source code is here. For lurkers: it took several days
of trying to get things done with Git, then trying to upload via SFTP, and
finally offering the sources via secret FTP.

For future collaboration, I forked the project on GitHub:

	https://github.com/dscho/Postcards

Then, I did all the work to get it imported properly (including the
complete history from the minimal-ij1-plugin so that future updates from
that project are easy).

I did *not* include '${project.basedir}/lib/swing-layout-1.0.4.jar'. This
file is the likely reason why things worked without specifying the
dependency at all in the pom.xml file.

The real fix, of course, is this commit:

	https://github.com/dscho/Postcards/commit/f0c10c1d9

For consistency with Fiji, I used version 1.0.3 of swing-layout.jar
instead of 1.0.4, though.

The work can be merged here:

	https://github.com/ad1054/Postcards/pull/1

Ciao,