[ImageJ-devel] How to get a user account

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Mon Jan 7 15:48:00 CST 2013

Hi Christopher,

> I have searched the developer.imagej.net website but cannot find out
> how to get a user account.

The developer.imagej.net website is not a wiki, but rather a CMS-driven web
site. It is not currently set up as a community-driven site.

However, there is an ImageJ2 wiki (wiki.imagej.net), where anyone can
create an account and contribute content. At some point in the future we
may do what the Fiji project has done, and eliminate the "non-wiki"
developer website completely in favor of everything being wiki content, but
we aren't there yet.

Out of curiosity: what sort of contributions did you have in mind?

HTH,
Curtis