[ImageJ-devel] Maven ImageJ instance...

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Fri Jan 4 18:42:08 CST 2013

Hi Chris,

On Fri, 4 Jan 2013, Chris wrote:

> I am beginning to run my plugin in Maven, but I realize there is no
> ImageJ tool bar in the NetBeans generated instance of ImageJ, and so all
> calls in my plugins for toolbar changes such as
>
> IJ.setTool("freehand");
>
> give a null pointer exception.  Also, some of the IJ.run functions give
> a null pointer exception, such as
>
> IJ.run("Colors...", "foreground=white background=black selection=red");
>
> Is there a list somewhere of how to resolve these exceptions in the
> Maven instance of ImageJ?

I cannot reproduce. However, I did not use Netbeans to try to reproduce
but plain Maven and Eclipse's Maven integration. Both generate artifacts
that work just fine here.

One of my colleagues here in the ImageJ development team uses Netbeans,
too, but he did not report problems either.

I will install Netbeans next week and build ImageJ 1.x there. If I can
reproduce the issues you described, I will fix them then.

Ciao,
Johannes