[ImageJ-devel] ImageJ netbeans plugin development...

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Tue Jan 1 05:32:11 CST 2013

Hi Chris,

On Fri, 21 Dec 2012, Chris wrote:

> I have set up Netbeans for ImageJ plugin development, but I am getting
> some errors that seem to imply that the version of ImageJ in the
> repository is not the latest.   For example,  the line
>
> IJ.setThreshold(imj, 1.0, 255.0);
>
> gives the error:
>
> no suitable method found for setThreshold(ImagePlus,double,double)

In the SciJava POM, the required ImageJ 1.x version is actually given as a
range:

	<properties>
		<imagej1.version>[1.45s,)</imagej1.version>
	</properties>

Since your project requires a newer version, you need to override that
setting by putting your own <properties> section in your pom.xml and
substituting the "1.45s" version number by the appropriate minimum version
of ImageJ 1.x you require for your project.

Ciao,
Johannes