[ImageJ-devel] Fwd: Hist thresh toolbox license question

Johannes Schindelin schindelin at wisc.edu
Tue Feb 12 11:43:09 CST 2013

Hi Emri,

background: we are developing ImageJ2, the next generation of ImageJ, and
would like to include autho-threshold code that was apparently transformed
from your code.  For this, we would like to get your consent to relicense
the (Java) code to the Simple BSD license.

We would appreciate your contribution for the benefit of tens of thousands
of biologists using ImageJ today (probably even more).

Thanks,
Johannes