[ImageJ-devel] [ImgLib2] The img-metadata branch

Brian Northan bnorthan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 11:23:55 CST 2013

Hi Mark

My code is here: https://github.com/bnorthan/projects -- be warned it is in
need of some refactoring which I plan to do as ImageJ2 scripting becomes
available.

A simple example of running my custom commands is in
"SimpleCreatePhantoms.sh"  (the other scripts will not work because of
references to things on my own machine).

The code is for a project I did earlier in the year (
http://spie.org/x648.xml?product_id=2002974).

The main program is called DeconvolutionTest.java... which has ended up
evolving into a command parser.  I never really polished it though because
I am going to throw it away and use ImageJ2 scripting as that develops.
A lot of things in the code base fall into that category, things I put
together quickly but are meant to be replaced with the "proper" imagej2
component.

SimpleCreatePhantoms.sh just calls a command to create a blank phantom,
then a second command to place a sphere in it.