[ImageJ-devel] [ImgLib2] The img-metadata branch

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Mon Aug 12 12:39:35 CDT 2013

Hi all,

> I will merge the img-metadata branch to master on Thursday.

Got a bit busy in the interim, but img-metadata is now merged to
imglib.git's master branch:

https://github.com/imagej/imglib/commit/e4e26aa05e0f42ff1a90e8c6d67235431471de44

The commit message gives a quick gist of the changes, including future
directions.

Please let me know of any questions or problems with it!