[ImageJ-devel] [icy] Re: .MRXS files in ICY

Stephane stephane.dallongeville at pasteur.fr
Mon Apr 29 11:09:37 CDT 2013

Hi Curtis,

Thanks for the information.
We are currently testing the following method to open image tile by tile:
   byte[] openBytes(int no, byte[] buf, int x, int y, int w, int h)

but it appears that all reader do not support it very well, we tested both
on JPEG and NDPI reader and obtained errors in both case. Is there any way
to know how much this method is supported ?

Glad to hear about the IJ2 work on smart image disk caching, i am impatient
to see that in action :)

Cheers,

- Stephane