[ImageJ-devel] Trouble Building the Maven Project for ImageJ

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Wed Oct 31 14:26:57 CDT 2012

Hi Calem,

> I have tried on a machine with Win7 and with Win8, always using
> Eclipse 4.2 and once using Git GUI and once using Eclipse eGit.

I was able to duplicate the problem in my Windows VM. The problem is now
fixed with the latest code on the master branch. (If you are curious: the
bug resulted from Windows's convention of backslash rather than forward
slash for directory separator.)

Please let us know if you still have any trouble!