[ImageJ-devel] CheckSezpoz

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Fri Oct 26 09:00:40 CDT 2012

Hi KNIME people,

at the ImageJ conference, I saw that you had exactly the same problem as
ImageJ2 has: Eclipse does not run sezpoz after compiling as mandated by
the Java specification (in incremental mode, it will never run anyway, you
have to Project>Clean...).

Our solution was to provide a class that checks explicitly for the case
when sezpoz was not run.

Please find our class in

	https://github.com/imagej/imagej/blob/master/core/core/src/main/java/imagej/util/CheckSezpoz.java

It probably needs a little bit of adjustment;

1) it expects the directory structure

	target/
		classes/
			<class path element>
	src/
		main/
			java/
				<sources required for sezpoz>

2) it cannot cope with .jar files (one could fix that, by inferring
cleverly where the source files are [*1*], outputting the META-INF/ stuff
into a temporary directory, adding that temporary directory to the class
path via reflection)

Maybe it helps you, too?

Ciao,
Dscho

Footnote *1*: at the moment, we actually retain the ImageJ2 annotations beyond
compilation, but we might be forced to make it a compile-time thing to
avoid the sezpoz dependency should we decide to push the annotations down
into imglib2.