[ImageJ-devel] *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Build failure with NetBeans

David Parsons david.parsons at inria.fr
Thu Oct 25 09:57:50 CDT 2012

That's great, thanks a lot !

I think we'll go for an IJ1 plugin for now and check on IJ2 later on.
I pulled https://github.com/imagej/minimal-ij1-plugin and had to amend
it only lightly in order to make it build : I updated sci-java pom
version and added the repositories for imagej :

   <repositories>
     <repository>
       <id>imagej.releases</id>
<url>http://maven.imagej.net/content/repositories/releases</url>