[ImageJ-devel] *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Build failure with NetBeans

David Parsons david.parsons at inria.fr
Thu Oct 25 07:53:44 CDT 2012

Thanks for your reactivity !

Regarding whether to write an ImageJ1 or ImageJ2 plugin, I must say I do
not know.
What we do want is the plugin to be available to the majority of end users.
As I understood it, ImageJ1 plugins will get to work with ImageJ2 thanks
to a compatibility layer. However I am not sure of ImageJ2 plugins to
work with ImageJ1. I hence tend to go toward a ImageJ1 plugin.

As for the problem I mentioned earlier, I didn't get around it yet, I'm
actually not sure whether I'm using the correct repository.
I first tried with the git://github.com/imagej/imagej.git repo which is
mentioned on the http://developer.imagej.net/netbeans page. This is when
I got the error I posted previously.

However, as you mentioned fiji.git I thought that might have been my
mistake and got this one instead : fiji.sc:/srv/git/fiji.git Well, it
doesn't work better and neither seems to have received a commit today...

I'm sorry to have to ask for such basic assistance but which repo and
which branch should I be fetching?

Thanks again
David

Le 25/10/2012 13:22, Johannes Schindelin a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 25 Oct 2012, Johannes Schindelin wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 25 Oct 2012, David Parsons wrote:
>>
>>> As I wanted to use netbeans to develop my stuff, I followed the
>>> instructions provided here : http://developer.imagej.net/netbeans Of
>>> course everything works fine until the Build step...
>>>
>>> I basically get errors in tests which apparently makes the whole build fail
>>> (attached is the whole build output).
>>>
>>> Trying to go further, I tried to build the ImageJ Application project and got
>>> the following error :
>>> Failed to execute goal on project ij-app: Could not resolve dependencies for
>>> project net.imagej:ij-app:jar:2.0.0-SNAPSHOT: The following artifacts could
>>> not be resolved: net.imagej:ij-script-java:jar:2.0.0-SNAPSHOT,
>>> net.imagej:ij-ui-swing-script-editor:jar:2.0.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find
>>> net.imagej:ij-script-java:jar:2.0.0-SNAPSHOT in