[ImageJ-devel] BioImaging ROI Spec

Jason Swedlow j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Oct 12 05:54:41 CDT 2012

Dear All-

Thanks very much for the responses, and the interest and commitment to this effort.  Yes, it's boring infrastructure, but it's also important and will deliver value to our scientists users.

Let me do some schedule checking and then get back to you all on final dates.  Will be in touch soon.

Cheers,

Jason

**************************
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
University of Dundee
Dow Street