[ImageJ-devel] BioImaging ROI Spec

Anne Carpenter anne at broadinstitute.org
Thu Oct 11 08:49:25 CDT 2012

Thanks for getting us organized, Jason.  I want to confirm that the
CellProfiler team is supportive and Lee will represent us.

And yes, we would be very happy to provide meeting space in Boston -
we would love to have the group here for future events.

Anne

Anne E. Carpenter, Ph.D.
Director, Imaging Platform
Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT