[ImageJ-devel] Code snippet verification script

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Wed Oct 10 15:58:26 CDT 2012

Hi Steffi,

> Is there maybe a way I could get an email when the code on the wiki page
is
> updated, it could potentially mean that the code is not in sync with the
> documentation text I wrote anymore.

In addition to Stephan's suggestion, the purpose of that Jenkins job is to
tell us of exactly such a situation. The mail will currently go out to the
ImageJ-builds mailing list. Those of us who monitor it can forward any
breakages to the relevant person (or just fix it ourselves if the solution
is obvious).