[ImageJ-devel] Code snippet verification script

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Wed Oct 10 15:55:48 CDT 2012

Hi Tobias,

> I'll update the http://fiji.sc/wiki/index.php/ImgLib2_Documentation
> pages with github links as well.

Great. It should work if you model it after the ImgLib2 Tutorials page. Of
course, you'll need all your code snippets committed to the Git repository
somewhere too.

Once you have things set, you can check things manually by running (e.g.):

DEBUG=1 $SCIJAVA_COMMON/bin/verify-code-snippets.pl
http://fiji.sc/ImgLib2_-_Getting_Started

Where $SCIJAVA_COMMON is the location of a scijava-common working copy from:
    https://github.com/scijava/scijava-common

Once the verification script is happy with any updated wiki pages, let me
know and I'll add those pages to the Jenkins job. Or if you find a bug, let
me know that too. :-)

Thanks,
Curtis