[ImageJ-devel] GitHub mirror of KNIME's image-processing repository?

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Thu Nov 29 15:50:07 CST 2012

Hi KNIME people,

I was working on moving all of our Git mirroring stuff from pacific to a
Jenkins node for the past two days. So it would be really easy for me to
add another job that would mirror your Subversion repositories to GitHub.

Interested?

If so, I would need details how to access your Subversion repository (can
be sent by private mail if it contains sensitive data) and I would like to
ask you to add this public key as a deploy key to the respective
repository on GitHub (which you probably would create in a new
organization):

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDKAcstfnoePKTEqKPvoak+eyNz6d0cFzRkLKZd/iQ6jqvV+MLGQdTcnrlXup9z3DITi27RxDm7lUiJ3JJCtJRFSNZxh3QXJLJ5875dC8HlhEkoHXuiiNBe/9NZvJG/d0y99UzdIelld7RLh8Q3qQg5eE5wKzpqxkNbAnBt9y2h4B/VxwH/Z7TqTuoRPEXxX6+bVvGhCnFF5mrDU2UtOqWK5YbPz+1wiJ17RG2yNfldPHVH/FdrxykdZspCXaDVrAk/t/viLJHODH7t+6KMRPz1UhUlGn/3zqf0hrchlSuANsVbrJHE8pMLOcFIBluTHStpRymZF9zr4BlX9KXa63GZ jenkins-node at imagej.net

Thanks,
Dscho