[ImageJ-devel] Eclipse / Maven: Download Sources

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Fri Nov 16 11:45:57 CST 2012

Hi Tobias,

On Fri, 16 Nov 2012, Tobias Pietzsch wrote:

> In Eclipse, I just tried to download the sources for the
> scifio-4.4-SNAPSHOT.jar which is referenced in the imglib2-io project
> (by right-clicking on the scifio jar in "Maven Dependencies" and
> selecting Maven > Download Sources)
>
> Didn't work.

Did it give you an error message? If not, it could be that it actually
downloaded the sources (I just checked, Jenkins uploaded
http://maven.imagej.net/content/repositories/snapshots/net/imglib2/imglib2-io/2.0.0-SNAPSHOT/imglib2-io-2.0.0-20121116.171412-889-sources.jar
alright, as can be seen by looking at
http://jenkins.imagej.net/job/ImgLib/1340/consoleFull). However, my
Eclipse did not tell me that it managed to download the sources, it just
managed to open the source code for ImgOpener.class including all
comments.

Ciao,
Dscho