[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] Re: equal iteration order

Stephan Preibisch preibisch at mpi-cbg.de
Wed Mar 21 13:46:44 CDT 2012

I agree, it seems unlikely that it is called so often so that storing it make sense. And even if, nothing stops you from keeping this instance yourself ...

We should also replace the return types in the specific classes with their actual type. E.g. ArrayImg should return a FlatIterationOrder ...

Should I do it?

Steffi