[ImageJ-devel] Updating Jenkins?

Johannes Schindelin schindelin at wisc.edu
Wed Mar 21 00:31:21 CDT 2012

Hi Curtis,

while I installed the Performance Plugin for Jenkins, I realized that
we're running a slightly outdated version.

While our experience with updating software between minor versions has not
exactly been stellar, I am pretty confident that Jenkins will not pose any
problems. So much so that I am volunteering to upgrade and take the slack
should there be problems (i.e. work on the problems until they're fixed,
something I believe I am not too crap at).

So: is it okay for me to upgrade our Jenkins?

Ciao,
Dscho