[ImageJ-devel] Fw: Re: trying to build imagej2 on ubuntu 11.10 64-bit

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Tue Mar 6 17:16:41 CST 2012

Just forwarding this reply to the mailing list (as I'm not actually one
of the ImageJ2 developers)...

----- Forwarded message from David Mashburn <david.n.mashburn at gmail.com> -----

Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 16:28:05 -0600
From: David Mashburn <david.n.mashburn at gmail.com>
To: melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [ImageJ-devel] trying to build imagej2 on ubuntu 11.10 64-bit

Oh excellent! I might have tried that but didn't think to...

You might want to update this on the developer page.

Thanks!
-David