[ImageJ-devel] ImageJ User and Developer Conference 201: Only three days left (fwd)

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Mon Jun 25 13:19:11 CDT 2012

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 16:08:47 +0200
From: Christian Moll <christian.moll at TUDOR.LU>
To: IMAGEJ at LIST.NIH.GOV
Subject: ImageJ User and Developer Conference 201: Only three days left

Dear ImageJ Community,

we just like to remind you about the deadline for the call for paper of
the upcoming ImageJ User and Developer Conference in Luxembourg on 24th to
26th of October this year.
There are three days left to submit a paper until 27th of June 2012.

Visit http://imagejconf.tudor.lu/call_for_paper for more details about the
call.

To submit a paper, please register (if not already registered for one of
the last conferences)  to the conference page. After you logged in the
first time a private area for your submission will be created and you will
be redirected to your private submission page. You can access this page
also by using the Submit link in the top right of the page near by the
Login/Logout button.

We are looking forward to receive your contribution to the conference.

Kind regards,

The Organization Committee

P.S. Again. Apologizing for cross posting.