[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] LOCI crashes with current Fiji build on runtime

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue Jul 31 13:32:09 CDT 2012

Hi everyone,

> I somehow keep deleting loci_plugins.jar but it keeps coming back ...
that caused the problem.

I believe this problem is sorted out for user installations; that is,
running "Update Fiji" should get the proper Bio-Formats JARs. We are no
longer using loci_tools.jar, but rather the individual JARs.

However, there is still work to be done with the Fiji build system, so for
those using Fiji from source, there may continue to be these sorts of
annoyances for a little while yet.

 Sorry,
Curtis