[ImageJ-devel] Finding classes and importing the right Maven artifacts

Michael Doube michael at doube.net
Wed Jul 25 04:29:29 CDT 2012

Dear all,

I'm Mavenizing the BoneJ project so that I can streamline coding,
testing and deployment, while moving to the IJ2 API.

Mostly, Eclipse has handled that OK. But, now I'm editing my pom.xml and
am missing a couple of dependencies, which are really hard to find. I
don't know whether classes moved or changed name, or are just somewhere
other than I expect and unsearchable.

So, specifically - which dependencies do I need to declare in pom.xml to
satisfy these imports?

import imagej.data.display.DatasetView;

used here:
https://github.com/mdoube/BoneJ/blob/bonej2/src/org/bonej/VolumeFraction.java