[ImageJ-devel] [ImageJ] #1104: Cannot open XML files for TrakEM2

Albert Cardona sapristi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 00:30:13 CDT 2012

2012/7/18 Johannes Schindelin <Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de>:
> Hi Albert,
>
> On Wed, 18 Jul 2012, Albert Cardona wrote:
>
>> 2012/7/17 ImageJ <trac at imagej.net>:
>> > #1104: Cannot open XML files for TrakEM2
>> > ----------------------+---------------------------------
>> >  Reporter:  bdezonia  |       Owner:  bdezonia
>> >      Type:  defect    |      Status:  closed
>> >  Blocking:            |
>> > ----------------------+---------------------------------
>> > Changes (by bdezonia):
>> >
>> >  * status:  new => closed
>> >  * resolution:   => invalid
>> >

>> > Comment:
>> >
>> >  I have heard nothing back. Albert, I am closing this ticket as invalid. If
>> >  you have more details then reopen this ticket and provide them. Thanks.
>>
>> "create  trakem2 project, push s to save it into an xml file, them run
>> imagej2 file open."
>>
>> You will see that it does not open as TrakEM2, but the LOCI dialog opens.
>
> As sad as it makes me, Barry does not have Fiji installed. The best way to
> let him reproduce, therefore, is to provide a minimal TrakEM2 project,
> maybe zipped up.
>
> If you do not expect plain ImageJ to work without TrakEM2 installed as a
> plugin, please say so and zip up a minimal installation. Using the Fiji
> Package Manager, this is easy.
>
> Ciao,
> Johannes

There are several TrakEM2 XML online, here is one:

  http://www.ini.uzh.ch/~acardona/data/Seg.tar.bz2

(Used in the EM segmentation challenge:
http://www.ini.uzh.ch/~acardona/data.html )

Regarding ImageJ-2s opener: it is unclear to me if the policy will be
to be able to open anything from "File - Open" like in ImageJ-1. If
not, that's fine: TrakEM2 would open from "File - Import - TrakEM2" or
another appropriate entry point.

Albert

--
http://albert.rierol.net