[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] New methods in CalibratedSpace

Jean-Yves Tinevez tinevez at pasteur.fr
Sun Jul 15 15:16:58 CDT 2012

On 13-Jul-12 09:39, Stephan Saalfeld wrote:
> The other way round---no?
>
> ImagePlusImg is a container to use an existing ImagePlus transparently
> through ImgLib2, in other words a `non-copying' wrapper into another
> library's data.  ImgPlus is a construct that mimics ImageJ's ImagePlus
> in a sense that it combines any Img (ImageProcessor/ImageStack in ImageJ
> speak) with rudimentary though useful meta-data such as a name and
> linear calibration factors.  ImgPlus is most useful in the context of
> ImageJ2 where exactly that meta-data is needed.

Hi all,

In the same line.

I modified ImagePlusAdapter so that the correct calibration values and
Axis type are determined from ImagePlus. I saw that there were a nice
AxisType class to identify dimensions. Is there a plan to have them
store also the dimension units (such as um, minutes, etc..)?
What does IJ2 guys need here?

Cheers
jy