[ImageJ-devel] Dubious new Wiki accounts, was Re: [fiji-devel] Re: New imglib2-algorithms-legacy

Stephan Saalfeld saalfeld at mpi-cbg.de
Sun Jul 15 05:10:48 CDT 2012

Hi,

a Captcha would help to get the spam off the RSS feed that previously
was a very useful tool.  Since we support intelligent image processing
we may be willing to warmly welcome bots that can read captchas ;)

Any solution that cleans up the news-feed be it Captcha or turn back to
user-invited accounts is very welcome.  Thanks.

Best,
Stephan