[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] New methods in CalibratedSpace

Stephan Preibisch preibisch at mpi-cbg.de
Thu Jul 12 16:19:30 CDT 2012

We have two options:

1) break it and maybe it is just fine
2) make a second method like

public ImgPlus< T > wrapImgPlus( final ImagePlus imp )
{
	Img< T > img = wrap( imp );
	ImgPlus< T > imgplus = new ImgPlus( img );

	imgplus.setCalibration( imp.getCal ... );
	imgplus.setName( imp.getTitle() );

	return imgplus;
}

Maybe 1) is the better way to go, I just wanted to bring up potential implications ....