[ImageJ-devel] New imglib2-algorithms-legacy

Stephan Preibisch preibisch at mpi-cbg.de
Tue Jul 10 09:40:02 CDT 2012

Hi guys,

I intend to port the ImgLib1 algorithms that I still need in a "dirty" way so that we can use them under ImgLib2 but they still need to be properly ported at some point. Otherwise it will take a too long time until we will have the time to it correctly ... I am not too happy about this, but otherwise we will never get rid of ImgLib1 ...

I have unfortunately no idea how to create a new maven package, also the descriptions I found on the internet sound rather - well - like easy to mess up. If anyone has time, it would be awesome to create a new maven package: imglib2-algorithms-legacy which has the same dependencies as the GPL one.

Thanks and nice greetings,
Steffi