[ImageJ-devel] Permission to bump mpicbg.version to 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT?

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Sat Jul 7 15:00:53 CDT 2012

Hi Curtis,

[Re-Cc:ing everybody stripped by scijava. I love when GoogleGroups does
that. It is really helpful.]

On Sat, 7 Jul 2012, Curtis Rueden wrote:

> I will reply in more detail on Monday, but we should consider using a new
> release version number (e.g. 20120707) instead of using a snapshot.

Fair enough!

> Otherwise I will have to make a new release version anyway when we release
> beta3 next week.

I did not think of that. But is mpicbg really needed for ImgLib2? A quick
"git grep mpicbg\\. imglib2/" reveals that there are only references in
algorithms-gpl, broken, ij, scripting and tests (and a link that is
probably incorrect in PolygonRegionOfInterestTest in core).

> Do you want to start versioning mpicbg in sync with imglib2? (Maybe we
> should see what Stephan wants there).

Yep, would be good to hear from Stephan about his plans there.

Ciao,
Johannes