[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] LOCI crashes with current Fiji build on runtime

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Thu Dec 13 10:08:07 CST 2012

Hi Jonas,

> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: 0 must not be null and positive.

That is actually great news. It means we fixed the problem with the update
site. Now there is most likely a bona fide bug in Bio-Formats.

Would you be willing to send us a problematic dataset, so that we can
address the issue? You can use Fiji's Help > Upload Sample Image feature to
send it if is smaller than ~250MB.

But first, just to be sure: please run Help > Update Fiji and make sure it
says your Fiji is fully up to date, with no locally modified files.

Thanks,
Curtis