[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] LOCI fails on current Fiji checkout (help!!)

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Wed Aug 8 19:04:54 CDT 2012

Hi,

On Wed, 8 Aug 2012, Curtis Rueden wrote:

> I had problems building Fiji from source from a fresh clone. Johannes &
> I debugged it, and found a problem with how Fiji's build system was
> resolving versions. That is now fixed and pushed to master. Afterwards,
> I tried opening one of your sample LSMs, and was able to do so
> successfully. So my hope is that this versioning issue is the same
> problem afflicting your setup as well.
>
> Can you please give it a try with the latest Fiji master and let us know
> how it goes?

FWIW I just committed, pushed and uploaded a new tool:
Plugins>Utilities>Find Jar For Class. You just paste or type the name of a
class and it will output into the Log window where the class was found,
and it will warn you when that class can be found in multiple .jar files
in the class path.

Ciao,
Dscho