[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] LOCI fails on current Fiji checkout (help!!)

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Wed Aug 8 17:13:21 CDT 2012

Hi Steffi,

I had problems building Fiji from source from a fresh clone. Johannes & I
debugged it, and found a problem with how Fiji's build system was resolving
versions. That is now fixed and pushed to master. Afterwards, I tried
opening one of your sample LSMs, and was able to do so successfully. So my
hope is that this versioning issue is the same problem afflicting your
setup as well.

Can you please give it a try with the latest Fiji master and let us know
how it goes?