[ImageJ-devel] IJ2 work/Histogram

Aivar Grislis grislis at wisc.edu
Tue Aug 7 16:45:00 CDT 2012

I'd also be interested in working on the histogram code.  Mostly the
code that generates histogram data, also their display, perhaps the
histogram tool itself.

SLIM Plugin uses histograms in a very dynamic way, as they are updated
periodically during the fit process.  You can change the minimum and
maximum values interactively.  So I might be an interested consumer of
any common histogram code.

(I looked at the histogram code in the AutoContrast plugin,
net.imglib2.algorithm.stats.Histogram, and
net.imglib2.script.analysis.Histogram and found bugs in all of them when
binning up the histogram values.)

Aivar