[ImageJ-devel] ImageJ 2.0.0-beta1

Albert Cardona sapristi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 11:09:22 CDT 2012

El 12 d’abril de 2012 11:50, Gabriel Landini <G.Landini at bham.ac.uk> ha escrit:
>> I am running in ubuntu with Oracle's Hotspot JVM 1.6.0_30.
>>
>> OpenJDK: most likely it will have issues.
>
> Thanks Albert,
> Any suggestions on where to install Oracle's Java as local to IJ2 and
> what/where to change so it is detected when I run it?
> Any special tweaking of the script?

If it's bin folder is earlier in your $PATH you'd be fine.

I actually run it from fiji via "./ImageJ --ij2".
(Beware that when doing so, the Image.cfg file is created in the fiji
folder, and that prevents fiji from running. Just delete that file and
fiji will run again via "./fiji")

Albert

--
http://albert.rierol.net