[ImageJ-devel] Regarding Target Java 1.5 for imglib2 core

Tobias Pietzsch pietzsch at mpi-cbg.de
Mon Apr 2 04:27:04 CDT 2012

Hi Curtis,

Thanks a lot for the explanations. That was really helpful.

I thought it was all somehow caused by targeting java 1.5.
I did not know that Fiji used the 49.0 class version anyway.
So I'm much more comfortable with that now. I will still run
the benchmark to compare the class versions, just to know for
sure.

best regards,
Tobias