[ImageJ-devel] Display lifecycle

Lee Kamentsky leek at broadinstitute.org
Tue Sep 6 09:00:24 CDT 2011

Hi Curtis / ImageJ dev. I've gotten CellProfiler to run ImageJ 2 plugins
with images. I assume that any Display parameter contains an image with
possible overlay and that input Display parameters will be modified by
the time they are output. The picture below is the result of running one
of the IJ2 shadow commands in CellProfiler.

I have to fix what looks like a bug in SwingDisplayPanel. In "close", it
assumes that its direct parent is the SwingDisplayWindow and apparently
that's no longer the case. I'd just like to do this.window.dispose()
there. The patch file for the change is attached, I'll probably just
commit it but you guys should review briefly.

--Lee