[ImageJ-devel] image for the about dialog

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue Oct 18 09:40:20 CDT 2011

Hi Albert,

Will this call be open for a while?

Sure, we can start with a placeholder image and switch to a better one any
time before the release. There's nothing to say we can't update the image
between beta releases either, so no rush on it. We could even have the About
dialog choose a random image from a pool (as long as we keep the JAR size
small). Before December would be best though.

Thanks,
Curtis