[ImageJ-devel] (ImgLib2) operations on two or more images with differing calibrations

Gabriel Landini G.Landini at bham.ac.uk
Tue Nov 29 03:17:34 CST 2011

On Monday 28 Nov 2011 17:49:06 Tobias Pietzsch wrote:
> A while ago, Johannes asked about whether I had any thoughts on how this
> (see subject) should be done.  I finally had the time to look at
> it now and found, that the ideas to do it are mostly in place (in my
> opinion, at least) though implementation is not.

Suppose that you want to operate on 2 images with different calibrations.
Would it be desirable to allow keeping one of the images "as is" and only
interpolate/transform the other to match the calibration? I mean is there user
control over which image gets interpolated to fit the calibration of the
other?

Cheers
Gabriel