[ImageJ-devel] ROI presentation powerpoint

Lee Kamentsky leek at broadinstitute.org
Tue May 24 09:34:56 CDT 2011

Lots of good stuff in your email, Gabriel. Just to respond to one point,
the "all-connected-components" segmentation algorithm I did in imglib
lets you specify the connectedness using a structuring element. You can
do 4 or 8 connectedness and it does segment in N dimensions... you can
specify the connectedness there too. You can even increase the
connectedness to encompass pixels that are 2 or more away to get a
dilation effect, although that might be computationally expensive for
large dilations.

--Lee