[ImageJ-devel] ROI presentation powerpoint

Gabriel Landini G.Landini at bham.ac.uk
Tue May 24 03:09:43 CDT 2011

On Monday 23 May 2011 21:04:26 Lee Kamentsky wrote:
> Here's the powerpoint presentation for the ROI talk. We'll be online via
> Skype at 10:00 am US Eastern, 9:00 am US central, 16:00 in Germany (?)
> next Wednesday.

I am not sure I will be able to make it, but I would like to listen to this.
How does one join the conference session?

BTW, have there been any thoughts on how to handle the positioning of the ROIs
boundaries? I mentioned this some time ago and I think it is the ideal time to
get this right from the start.

Regards

Gabriel