[ImageJ-devel] Auto-Documentation of Processing Chain: Extension of @Parameter Annotation

Gabriel Landini G.Landini at bham.ac.uk
Tue Mar 8 07:04:16 CST 2011

On Tuesday 08 Mar 2011 12:26:22 Oliver Gress wrote:
> The specific interface of such an operator is described by inputs,
> parameters, supplementals and outputs.
> Inputs and outputs are used to trace the processing chain, from which a
> "history" graph is created.

Hi Oliver,

I had a brief look at the pdf. I am not clear (but this is just me) how the
history graph differs from a macro/script recorded sequence.
The nature of processing (or workflow) is sequential and I guess that from a
recorded script a human readable form might be created, no?

I presume that implementing something like this would require that all current
commands in ImageJ should output something to create the history graph?

You might be interested in http://imageflow.danielsenff.de/

Regards

Gabriel