[ImageJ-devel] ImageJDev project update

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Sun Jan 2 20:13:10 CST 2011

Hi Albert,

Thanks for the update. It's missing one key explanation: how to launch it.

We wanted to have an alpha version of all the functionality pulled together
by the holidays, but unfortunately it is not quite ready. I assure you that
running ImageJ2 in its current form will be highly unimpressive. That said,
if you are set on trying it, the easiest way at the moment is:

$ mvn
$ cd imagej
$ ./run

This will invoke the Maven command to copy all the dependent JAR files to a
common folder and launch the program with the appropriate classpath.

I will send another update to the lists before the end of January, and
hopefully by then we will have an alpha version ready as well.