[ImageJ-devel] ImageJdev update

Kevin W Eliceiri eliceiri at wisc.edu
Thu Feb 24 09:24:37 CST 2011

Hello All,

I wanted to report that we recently completed a successful ImageJDev/FIJI hackathon with developers from the Open Microscopy Environment, Cell Profiler, ITK, Micromanager among many others participating. It was a great success and special thanks to all the developers on this list who attended. We will be posting more information on the progress made at the hackathon at imagedev.org shortly. As always please contact Curtis or I if you have any questions about the timeline or direction of project.

I also wanted to update on the personnel on the ImageJ Dev project. Rick Lentz has accepted a technology leadership position with the state and I invite you to join me in congratulating Rick on this great opportunity. Rick will be starting his new position next week. Please direct any questions about the OpenCL project to Curtis Rueden. We also have several new team members that will be getting more involved in the ImageJDev project, in particular two CS students Eric Alexander and Mark Hiner who are working on OME and ITK integration respectively.

best
kevin

--
Kevin W. Eliceiri