[ImageJ-devel] No ImgLib2 javadoc:

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Thu Dec 22 12:19:27 CST 2011

Hi Michael,

at http://dev.imagejdev.org:8080/job/ImgLib/javadoc/ I get:
> Status Code: 404

Link is from: http://developer.imagej.net/imglib

Apologies, that page had not been updated in a while. I have now updated
the links.

In particular, you can find the Javadoc at:
  http://code.imagej.net:8080/job/ImgLib-daily/javadoc/

Note that the page includes Javadoc for both ImgLib1 (package prefix
mpicbg.imglib) and ImgLib2 (package prefix net.imglib2).

What I really want though, is Javadoc and source for my plugin build
> environment (nudge nudge for an all-with-src jar for plugin devs).

The mega-jar now includes all ImageJ2 source code. It is linked from the
Downloads page at:
  http://developer.imagej.net/downloads

Note that it has been renamed to "imagej-2.0-SNAPSHOT-all.jar" for clarity
("ij-app" was a bad name).

For now, the ImgLib2 source code is not included; adding that is more
complicated so I will work on it later.

Please let us know how it works for you!