[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] ImgLib2 merge to master

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Thu Apr 21 03:50:45 CDT 2011

Hi,

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011, Curtis Rueden wrote:

> 1) Update Fiji Fakefiles to reflect the new directory structure above.

I just pushed a fix to Fiji's 'imglib-split' branch. imglib2-algorithms,
imglib2-ij (and as a consequence, imglib2-scripting) and imglib2-ops do
not compile yet.

This is a repeated, desperate plea to finally add a migration guide to the
Wiki. We discussed this in Madison and agreed that such a migration guide
is necessary, but nothing happened yet.

> Thanks to Stephan Saalfeld, Tobias Pietzsch and Lee Kamentsky for their help
> with the merge!

You're welcome,
Dscho