[ImageJ-devel] [ImagingPlatform] Has anyone heard of Icy?

Anne Carpenter anne at broadinstitute.org
Tue Apr 5 19:40:15 CDT 2011

Funny you should ask - it's on my agenda to mention it at group
meeting on Thursday.  It was announced at ISBI.  It seems like it's
trying to be ImageJ with 5D support and nice organization for plugins,
so in many ways it's redundant with the ImageJdev effort.  Will
elaborate more on Thursday but am curious to hear others' take on it.

Anne