[ImageJ-devel] ImgLib automated builds

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Wed Nov 24 18:26:23 CST 2010

Hi Curtis,

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010, Curtis Rueden wrote:

> This means that whenever anyone pushes a change to the master branch,
> Hudson will automatically try to build the ImgLib projects, and send an
> email if the build breaks.

That is a fantastic feature! Especially since it only touches the 'master'
branch, and you're free to develop topic branches (even rewriting the
commits) until they are really ready.

> And publishes the last successful build artifacts:

I am looking forward to you showing me how this works, so that we can use
such a feature to replace Fiji's "precompiled/" directory.

Thanks!
Dscho