[ImageJ-devel] Refactoring of Ijx to remove ij package conflicts

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue Nov 23 21:36:46 CST 2010

Hi Grant,

I (almost) have completed a refactoring of Ijx to remove any conflicting
> references to the package 'ij'.

Great. I have added ImageJX to the umbrella POM, which means it will compile
along with several other modules if "mvn" is run from the toplevel
directory. Please note: this means that the Hudson will now include IJX in
the automated compile-and-test process—which means we will be notified any
time a commit to ijx happens that breaks the build.

-Curtis