[ImageJ-devel] Monday's meeting - resched?

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Mon Nov 15 09:08:19 CST 2010

Hi everyone,

Sounds like 3pm CST / 4pm EST is fine as long as it's short—except for Barry
who will miss.

Please look over your tickets in advance and be ready to summarize the last
two cycles and next cycle as briefly as you can.

In the future, we will not reschedule this meeting unless several people
have a conflict, since there are too many of us to reliably settle on a
backup time.

-Curtis